martes, 10 de mayo de 2011

Informal letter

Dear Utterson,
How are you? How is your family? We haven’t seen each other for a long time. How is your work? Are you still a lawyer?

Well, to the point, I’m writing this letter to invite you to my birthday! It is the second of May at half past two, until eight PM. We are going to have a good time with you! You are a very good friend.
Please, come. We have some things to talk about, I have a note for you from Jekyll that you couldn’t see. I think you are the only one that can read it, because it was very good hidden. I found it when we moved. Well, nothing else. I will wait for you!

See you soon, Jekyll’s mom.

2 comentarios:

  1. Excellent work. You've made very few mistakes. Well done!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I really enjoyed reading your letter... you do take the reader in mind!

    ResponderEliminar