martes, 9 de agosto de 2011

Formal_Letter

Dear Sir Biebes,
I am writting this letter because i know you work in a hotel, and i want to stay there this holidays. I saw pictures of the hotel in the internet, but I have some doubts about it. Does it have swiming pool? Are the rooms big? It is very expensive, or is cheaper?
 I saw in internet some nice and big rooms, the ones I like the most was the number 32 and the 12. Are they available the 22 of July till the30? Are they too expensibe? Because there are the biggest ones.
 Weel I wait for your reply. If the rooms are not available, reply me and advaise me when i can go.
Thank you.
                                                                                                                           Sincerely
                                                                                                                            Florencia

2 comentarios:

  1. You respected the number of paragraphs, but part of the first paragraph belongs to the second one. Besides, you have many mistakes (spelling, grammar, punctuation).

    ResponderEliminar